1. When & how can I enquire for Admission at ALLEN?
You can enquire about ALLEN courses and other information either by calling on our helpline numbers or can also visit ALLEN Surat Center at our office timings between 10am-8pm.
2. Can you send details regarding fee structure, class commencement and admission procedure through sms over mobile?
No, we don’t send details regarding Admission over mobile. You can visit our website: www.allen.ac.in, call on our helpline numbers or can visit your nearest ALLEN Information Center or ALLEN Study Center.
3. What is the Admission Process at ALLEN Career Institute, Surat Center?
Process for Admission at ALLEN includes:
(a). Collect information regarding courses, fee structure, class schedule, and class venue. You can also get detailed brochures for Classroom and Distance learning programs.
(b). Purchase and fill application form either from ALLEN all India form issue counters or from ALLEN study centers for Rs. 700/-.
(c). Submit Application Format any ALLEN study center. You need to affix one passport size latest photograph on application form. In case you are qualified for any scholarship please contact at ALLEN study center.
(d). Pay your course feeonline via NEFT, Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card without any extra charges. You can also pay fee through Cash in your nearest branch of Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank or Axis Bank. Also you can visit your nearest ALLEN study center to pay your fee via Cheque and DD or through Credit Card-Debit Card. Please keep the fee receipt with you and bring it to ALLEN Center for reference.
Note: Fee in cash will not be accepted at our office.fee in cash will be deposited only at Bank Branches or Bank Counters.
You can also take advantage of ‘Special Fee Benefit’ by depositing fee before prescribed date(s). Please refer ALLEN website or visit nearest ALLEN Center.
In case ASAT is applicable in your course, you can pay course fee only after qualifying entrance exam.
(e). Collect your accessories including UID cards, uniform and study material. The Photo ID card will be provided to the student at their respective class counter within 15 days of class commencement.
4. Where can I do all the formalities of Admission?
You can visit ALLEN Surat Center or nearest ALLEN Center for Admission.
5. Is there any difference between ALLEN Surat Center and ALLEN Kota Center?
At ALLEN we have same policies at all our centers. The study material and teaching methodology is same for all centers.
6. When do I have to report at ALLEN after Admission confirmation?
You can reach ALLEN center on the day of class commencement so that you can make necessary arrangements for accommodation and conveyance.
7. I belong to Delhi and my ward wants to take admission in Class 8th. Can I come alone to ALLEN Surat Center or it is necessary to bring student for Admission formalities?
Yes, you can come alone for Admission process. You have to bring one latest passport size photograph of student.
8. I belong to Bihar and want to take admission in Class 9th in Surat Center but I am not able to come to Surat Center. Is it necessary to come to Surat Center to take admission?
No, it is not necessary to come to surat center for admission. . You can purchase Application Form from our Form Issue Counters and can pay course fee Online via Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card (without any extra charges) and Offline via Cash in any branch of HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank or Central Bank of India. For ASAT applicable courses you'll first have to qualify ASAT exam and then you can pay your course fee.
You can also fill Online Application Form on ALLEN website: www.allen.ac.in by paying charges through Internet Banking.
9. I am sending my Application form at ALLEN Surat center, how will I get the confirmation that my form has been accepted?
Once the form is received at ALLEN center you will receive confirmation message along with your Application form number. After that you can proceed with fee deposition. For reference you can keep a photocopy of filled Application Form.
10. I have filled Application Form online and now I want to pay my course fee but I am not able to come to ALLEN center. How can I pay my course fee?
After filling online Application Form you can pay your fee online via Internet Banking, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card (without any extra charges) from ALLEN website. Also you can print Challan Form from ALLEN website and can pay fee in Cash in your nearest branch of HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank and Central Bank of India.
You can also visit your nearest ALLEN Study Center and can pay your course fee there itself, showing your ALLEN Application Form Number via Cheque/Demand Draft/Debit Card-Credit Card(without any extra charges)
11. I have filled online Application form and have also paid my course fee online, what do I need to bring along when I report at ALLEN center?
In case you have paid your fee online via Internet Banking you have to bring along with you fee receipt that you can get online from ALLEN website only. Also print Acknowledgement Form with latest photograph affixed on it with signatures of candidate and Parent.
In case you have paid your course fee via NEFT then you have to confirm fee receipt at Accounts Section showing UTR No. at ALLEN Center.
12. I have filled Application Form and want to pay course fee by coming to ALLEN Surat Center, but I can come on Sunday only. Are you open on Sunday also and can I pay fee on Sunday also?
Yes, we are open on Sunday also.
13. Is there any healthcare facility for ALLEN Students?
Yes, we provide First Aid to students at ALLEN campus.
14. Is there any student care unit available at ALLEN?
Yes we have ALLEN Team always available to take care of students regarding various issues related to their studies and health.
15. Is there any hostel facility for students at ALLEN?
ALLEN does not own any hostel. However, there are many hostels available for boys/girls near ALLEN. You can visit and select your hostel when you reach at ALLEN Surat Center. You can also get a list of nearby hostels to ALLEN from ALLEN Office.
16. My ward has taken admission in Class 6th course but is residing in area far from his class location. Does ALLEN have any conveyance facility also?
Yes, you can have conveyance facility by third party for students.
17. Will there be any vacations for students in between of their year-long classroom sessions?
No Holidays other than Diwali and National Holidays.
Summer vacation notice will be conveyed to the students on their classroom notice board.
18. I belong to Surat city and I have taken admission in Kota Center. Can I change my Study Center to Surat?
Yes, you can change your study center free of cost before fee payment and after fee payment charges may apply.
19. What are the cost of living / charges for Boarding & Lodging for a student in Surat?
For conveyance and residence there are many options in Surat City. You can come and visit here and can choose the best option suitable for you.
20. How will I come to know that my ward is attending his classes regularly?
At ALLEN we have Attendance Monitoring cell that monitors student’s attendance and you will be informed via sms regarding his in-time and out-time and phone call if your ward is not attending his classes regularly.
21. My ward is studying in ALLEN in class IX. Now on being promoted to next class does he have to fill a new Application Form?
No, student promoted to higher class need not to fill new Application Form.